April 15, 2009

Must! Have! Now!

This week's MHN! is an awesome t-shirt by Balenciaga ($194, I know...).
It's totally worth the cash, with it's futuristic Roman Head print and grey melange 100 % cotton.

Pair this tee with some casual jeans, a dark blazer and high-top sneakers (like the Lanvins I talked about). You'll look like a million bucks without having to spend that amount.
(Notice how the tee makes your chest look broader by having the pic being wider on top than in the bottom! Genius!)

1 comment:

Alison Rowe said...

If I could afford this, I totally would go for it...with a black bandage mini, some Rodarte knit tights, and a pair of Topshop booties...wouldn't I rather being wearing that while studying!

Also, thanks for the really nice comment on my blog! Look forward to reading yours as you continue :)