November 27, 2011

NARCISSISM PT. 1

This is not a personal style blog, nor will it ever be. But I feel like every once in a while, it's only fair to give you guys a little look into what I stroll down the streets in. Because for all you know, I might wear crusty sweatpants and soiled sneakers every day and you'd be none the wiser. So I decided today is narcissism day! I forced my sweet sister to photograph me in our backyard and the rest, as they say, is history. This casual outfit is so comfortable, for a quick run to the deli or for a night out partying alongside those cool kids you want to be friends with because their Facebook pictures are so twee and vintage-looking but you dare not talk to because they might give you evils or take an unflattering Fisheye of your chin. Feast your eyes on my almost tolerable face!
xoxo
Immi


 Jacket and jeans: LEE
Jumper: H&M 
Sneakers: Converse
Spectacles: Ralph Lauren
  

No comments: