June 06, 2012

THE WANDERER

There's nothing better than wandering. You can live in the same street for years and never have explored the little alley behind your house. I expertly recommend straying off the beaten track every once in a while. I went ambling yesterday and I fell in love with a creaky old green door. But what must one wear to a wandering? The kind people at Showroom86 provided me with the ultimate comfy wanderwear. A stripey, two-layer tee by Scotch and Soda, a pair of suède desert boots by Pepe Jeans I absolutely love and a pair of slightly baggy jeans that fit like a glove (also by Scotch and Soda). I threw on my trusty perfecto to match the look and I was off.






Want to be a wanderer? Better save your energy for the walk, and get your outfit online. Check out Showroom86's webshop, Facebook and Twitter. The service is really quite impeccable, speedy and very friendly. For all you online shopping addicts, you'd better bookmark this one.
Now, you've got the outfit and the rain has gone! All you need still is a great soundtrack and you're good to go! Are you ready to explore?
Photos by the inimitable B. Degraeve and me.

No comments: