August 01, 2009


How insanely cool are these limited edition high-tops by Pierre Hardy? One of my favourite artists of all times is Dutch-Phrisian graphic artist M.C. Escher and these sneakers are undoubtedly strongly inspired by his work. Hardy's are not the cheap kind (500$), but they sure are smashing. Expect a lot of quizzical looks directed at your feet when you're wearing these puppies.


Guus said...

These are fab indeed! That graphic print really makes them stand out and is so much better than the 'billion colour' types you see a lot these days. Some Dutch pride here, heh :)

Ghostboy said...

Dutch Pride indeed :)

Allison said...

Ooooh I like those :)

Farrah @ Stylecrumbs said...

Ooh... these are HOTT!! I would love to get my bf one of these, but all he ever wears are Jordans and Nikes. He doesn't like changes much lol. So even if I get him something like these, he wouldn't wear it. We're such opposites!!