November 19, 2010

I Like 'Em Chunky

There's no better feeling than the weight of heavy wool pressing you down to earth, than being enveloped in a cable knit jumper you just want sleep in and never take off. There's a lot to be said for fine and ethereal fabrics, but this winter you've gotta lay it on thick. Check out the most appealing chunky sweaters in the world (well, the ones I could find on the internet)!



Random pic of some AWESOME Givenchy studded sneakers.

[Enjoy the winter soundtrack n°1]

7 comments:

rideronthest0rm said...

I'll have the Gucci and Zara ones :)

rideronthest0rm said...

The sneakers are very nice too, but this winter I'll stick to my distressed Asos boots :)

Hanne said...

The pretty! :)

Unknown said...

@rider I agree!
@hanne I knoooowww :)

CĂ©line said...

Wat hou ik toch zo van jouw smaak! Muziek inclusief offcourse :-)

xx Love!

Unknown said...

Haha, love you too baby :) xo

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Geweldige items! I like!



- Hope to see you on my blog 2!