April 01, 2011

Style For Guys Turns TWO!

Today this blog enters its sophomore year, and I couldn't be more happy or grateful. I don't mean to get mushy, but I mean to get mushy: without you readers I'd have never gone on the amazing travels, met the inspiringly fabulous people and acquire the work experience I have over the past two years. I couldn't have done it without all you guys' support, comments and interest. I also wouldn't be where I am now without the KNOTORYUS team, who "discovered" me and jumpstarted my "career" by putting me in De Standaard Magazine one year ago. I decided to make a little personal look-back at two years in blogging! So cheers, big kiss and to the next two (hundred)! 
x o x o

Immi
Backstage at my DSM shoot with Boy Kortekaas

With Sam De Bruyn at Studio Brussel (by Arnout Bracke)
More after the jump!

With my sister at the COS opening
With Stijn & Tom of I LOVE BELGIUM
With Els Pynoo & Goedele Liekens in Finland
With Candice and Toni 
With Marie & Tiany
 With Kim, Krizia, Marie and Tiany
 Reporting from Lapland, Finland!
With my amazing fellow bloggers!

(I don't own any of these pictures taken, except those from Finland)

No comments: