September 27, 2012

CHASING DOLPHINS IN DAVIDELFIN

It's been a week since my return from Sardinia and I must say I already miss it dearly. I got the chance to thoroughly relax, vacate my mind, read a spot of Sedaris on the beach (there seriously is nothing better) and get a tan (YES, I CAN STILL TAN OKAY). Excited as I was for all of that, I secretly couldn't wait to shoot my precious Davidelfin shorts. My sweetheart gave them to me this summer and they're just perfection: vibrant colours, the cutest zippers I just want to put in a onesie and sing throaty lullabies to and the most comfortable jersey fabric. I've been wanting to shoot them for so long, but I knew waiting for my holiday in Cagliari would do them a tad more justice than posing in front of the toolshed at home. We went sailing, as you can see on the pictures, and I was so glad I brought a plastic bag with me to protect the shorts from the seawater (SALT STAINS ZOMG) because we got soaked shortly after the pictures were taken. I'm not kidding: the insane September wind made the sailboat fly through the feral ocean lopsidedly, with me screaming and clutching on the mast and dear life! It was all worth it though because through my squinted, wet eyes and raped hairdo I was able to make out four wild dolphins soaring above the glistening surface. It was pretty goddamn magical, knowing that Davidelfin is obsessed with them ('delfin' = Spanish for dolphin). I hope you enjoy the photos, I kind of totally almost drowned to get them!













SHORTS / DAVIDELFIN
TEE / H&M TREND
SUNGLASSES / DUNHILL
NECKLACE / MARC JACOBS
WATCH / SWATCH
SHOES / PEPE JEANS
TOTE / D.I.Y.
Phot. by Prince Barri & me

No comments: