December 27, 2009

Fashion Alfabet

Forget 'a, b, c': my alfabet starts with A.P.C.
This French minimalist brand, that actually stands for 'Atelier de Production et de Création', is doing my head in.
I adore their winter collection and normally I'd just post these shots on my Facebook fanpage album 'I Die', but I think they deserve a special spot on the blog. I love the clean lines and these outfits just say: Parisian guy strolling down les rues with a roll-up in one hand and Proust novel in the other, non?
And most importantly: je meurs for those boots (€310 217)!



(images: www.apc.fr)

3 comments:

La Société de Mode | The Fashion Society said...

Those shoes are absolutely magnificent! I need to find a pair cheap haha it's a shame I just left paris I could've gotten some serious thrifting in! All four of the looks below are super nice too especially the two in the top left and bottom right corners. I think I might go into town today and search for some if not all articles of clothing that look something a little like the photos!

Bonne Année de France!

Alec, Rebecca, Maddie, and Madeline!

lasocietedemode.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind comment!

Charleston said...

I've been on a constantly failed campaign to win some APC items on ebay! Time to switch my attention to 'aquascutum' now I think...!