August 22, 2010

Mieux Qu'un Rêve

In a few painstakingly long days I shall finally be reunited with the city I keep falling in love with over and over again. 
The city so cool it hurts.
The city of couture.
The city of Paris!
You might not be aware of this, but I am an insane planner when it comes to trips like these: I'm already practising my blank blasé look when I see La Tour Eiffel and when I glance at Lanvin's price tags (comme un vrai Parisien chic).
So obviously I already know exactly what I'll be wearing and where: basically, I'm already one foot out the door.
However, if I can dream a little dream here and get complete financial carte blanche, these are the pieces I'd want to rock as I would shield my face from all the pesky street style bloggers who want to take pictures as I casually make conversation with Anna Dello Russo, Alber Elbaz or Diane Pernet.


What?



Jacket: River Island
Polo shirt: Lanvin
Trousers: Dunhill
Belt: H&M
Bow tie: Lanvin
Bamboo sunglasses: Linda Farrow
Tote: Burberry

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Paris, je t'aime!
Only 9 days to go ;-)...

Costin M said...

that jacket and those boots are amazing!

Matthew Spade said...

those glasses are immense

Matthew Spade said...

those glasses are immense