December 29, 2010

La Belgique, C'est Chique

I was recently introduced to the menswear line of KASK-graduate Charlotte Claeysier, and I really like what I see. Her shirts collection, named 'Rooted Dreams' is clean-cut with nice details and cool plaids. I love discovering local talent (Ghent represent!) and I'm positive we'll be hearing more about this one.
And another Ghent talent is Lisbeth who has a range of - sometimes pretty obscene- t-shirts that I think are pretty awesome. These are only available through World Of Objects (an amazing website, be sure to check it out!).

7 comments:

Afrodite said...

Wow allemaal kei leuk! En wauw da hemd op de 1e foto :o zelf ik zou het dragen!

rideronthest0rm said...

Note to self: Visit World of Objects more often. Thanks Immi :)

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Geweldige shirts & hemdjes! I love it!

Krizia said...

'Oh Kutje' by the fabulous Solange of Voetbalvrouwen???
I LOVE HER!

Unknown said...

love the site! didn't know it yet!
reminds me of supermarkethq.com...
coolcool!
keep up the joy in 2011, cheers!

Sophie/Alerte à Liège said...

Oh, oui, canons ces t-shirts!!!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

I love everything! Leuke post!